social media campaign
It’s essential to audit your social media account at least every 3-4 months, where after results are revised and evaluated to make improvements where needed.
Like all digital audits, the goal here is to analyze what is working and what needs improvement. This is especially true if social media responsibilities are given to a person that is not thoroughly involved in all aspects of the organization.
One unmatched benefit of social media is that you can bring your products to the actual people who need them. Not only can you find the people who need your products and services online, but you can also discover those who are already searching for similar businesses.
There are basic expected guidelines that all social media accounts should follow, some of which include:
- You need a social media strategy. It is possible to keep posting, commenting, and liking posts now and then without a clear plan and strategy. Businesses can’t do that. Everything a social media manager organization does must be strategic and be driven towards a clear goal.
- Set appropriate privacy settings for optimum security. In these days of data breaches and information leaks, all businesses should learn to maintain a secure platform.
- Stay within the boundaries of the terms and conditions of the platform. Failure to comply with a social media platform’s terms and conditions may lead to suspension.
- Distinguish between personal and professional accounts. Avoid mixing up business with pleasure.
- Be responsive. Social media users are often very impatient. Therefore, while building a business on social media, ensure that you can answer the questions, queries, and visitors’ requests in a split-second.
Stay on top of your
Our Florida Full-Service Digital Agency Audit includes:
- Collecting data for the previous 3-6 months
- Creating a spreadsheet and analyzing all the data
- Conducting a SWOT analysis
- Determining how to eliminate weaknesses and focus on strengths
- Developing novel communication and visual strategies to improve social performance
- If needed, create new visual (pictures/videos) and communication (copy) assets
- Planning your digital calendar for the coming months, with clear instructions on what and where to post.