has staying power
First things first: getting your site optimized for higher organic traffic is your best-bang-for-your-buck. Organic (search) traffic conversion rates often exceed 16% with good SEO. The importance of search engine results cannot be overemphasized in this world of information and data.
As one of Florida’s top full-service marketing agencies, we are diligent in making sure your site is seen by more visitors more often. Every minute, there are millions of people surfing and searching online for answers to questions. Is the answer in your title? Or alt tags?
Organic search returns offer the tremendous value that an audience is ready to receive answers from you. When you find and retain such an audience, you have created the beginning of successful fan base.
Delivering long-term results, good search engine optimization (SEO) is the foundation of maximizing any online business’s reach. In other words, online companies should start from this level to build a successful venture for the highest profit.
You must have heard people ask questions, and the response will be, “Google it!” It’s no wonder; the Google algorithm is designed to return the desired results by connecting available answers to search queries.
Ours is one of the top full service digital agencies in Florida, and our passion is to help your business meet these needs consistently. We can boast of an SEO team that is highly trained, experienced, and always current with the latest and greatest SEO practices.
Get on the 1st page
of Google with us
You can rely on us to:
- Create a list of targeted long-tail keywords (they are less competitive and have a higher conversion rate)
- Find any overlooked keywords that are relevant to your keywords/articles; helps improve better ranking of newly created content
- Improve existing content for relevant keywords and synonyms
- Ensure proper HTML mark up
- Analyze page speed and server calls
- Write unique and useful content on the subject of keyword focus
- Create a backlinking network to your content but only from higher-ranking web pages, not vice versa
- Conduct internal link building using the mechanics of linking lower-ranking pages to higher ones, as they serve as donors
- Optimize your page’s URL: the shorter URL, the better (1-2 words), but always keep in mind the keyword(s) for the page